Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients whose therapy includes psychotropic drugs
- Organized around 28 main presenting problems regularly treated with a combination of psychotropic and psychotherapeutic interventions or treatment modalities, from ADHD, dementia, and substance abuse to antisocial behavior, bipolar disorders, and more
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)