Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
* Approach reflects a belief in the value of discourse analysis, pragmatics, and sociolinguistics in the fields of second language acquisition and applied linguistics.
* Goal is to train teachers to teach the Spanish language as a communicative system rather than as a set of grammatical rules--therefore it includes relevant information on Spanish pragmatics and sociolinguistics.
* Written entirely in Spanish.
* Each chapter includes review questions and exercises.
* CD-ROM integrates samples of the course material so that the readers can see and hear native speaker examples of aspects of Spanish as they learn about them.