Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Routledge Intermediate Hindi Reader has been specially designed for intermediate and advanced learners of Hindi and comprises a broad selection of graded readings.
The materials have been carefully selected to ensure that students receive exposure to a wide variety of authentic Hindi texts, including news and magazine articles, extracts from social media websites, film dialogues and contemporary Hindi literature.
Each reading is fully supported by:
- pre-reading activities
- notes on cultural references in the text
- a vocabulary list with English translation
- notes on key grammatical points arising from the text
- text-related comprehension questions and vocabulary-based exercises
- suggestions for writing and discussion activities based on the text
- akey to comprehension questions and vocabulary-based exercises
- online support which includes audio recordings and translations of texts, available at http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415601764/
Suitable for both class use and independent study, The Routledge Intermediate Hindi Reader is an essential tool for increasing language proficiency and enriching learners cultural knowledge.