Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
First written by Philip Stell and Arnold Maran in 1972, Stell & Maran's Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology has been revised in both content and approach over the years to reflect the enormous progress made in the area. Now in its fifth edition, the book remains a key textbook for trainees in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Written with a strong multidisciplinary approach, the book has expanded considerably to include the expertise of international editors and contributing authors from a wide variety of backgrounds, including ENT, radiotherapy, plastic surgery, and maxillofacial surgery.
- An international team of editors and contributors from a variety of different specialties
- Thoroughly updated to include recent advances in molecular biology and diagnostic imaging
- A greatly expanded section on reconstruction to reflect the importance of this area
- An improved balance of content to enhance the multidisciplinary approach
- Full-colour photos and illustrations throughout
As a first text for trainee head and neck and ENT surgeons or as a reference source for practitioners in a variety of related fields, Stell & Maran's Textbook of Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology remains the best-illustrated and most up-to-date volume in its field.