Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
What does a Science Workshop look like in a real classroom? How do Science Workshop teachers plan? Where does literacy instruction come into play? How do you track children's learning? This second edition, chock-full of new information and ideas, leaves teachers even more eager to implement an inquiry-based science curriculum.
- Wendy Saul frames the book with a new introduction providing a theoretical overview and a new final chapter about the future of science and action research.
- Updated plans for organizing the Workshop from Charles Pearce and Jeanne Reardon.
- Two new chapters, by Donna Dieckman and Jeanne Reardon, focus on science reading and writing to support inquiry.
- A new chapter on Assessment by classroom teacher Donna Dieckman.
- All new resources including websites by resource specialist Donna Neutze.