Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Prepare for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination with the Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8th Edition. Designed to accompany Lilleys Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8th Edition textbook, this workbook features worksheets for each chapter that include NCLEX-RN Examination-style review questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, and other educationally sound learning activities.
- Chapter-by-chapter worksheets are divided into 3 main sections: Chapter Review and NCLEX Examination Preparation, Critical Thinking and Application, and Case Study.
- Focus on prioritization features at least one prioritization exercise in which the reader must evaluate a clinical scenario and answer the question: "What is the nurses best action?"
- Overview of dosage calculations section contains explanations of key drug calculations, concepts, sample drug labels, practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Answers for all exercises are provided at the back of the book to facility self-study.
- Learning strategies expands upon the unique, cartoon-illustrated study strategies included in the Lilley text.
- NEW! Expanded NCLEX focus includes one to two additional NCLEX Examination-style questions for each chapter, including additional alternate item format types.
- Chapter review and NCLEX Examination preparation included in each chapter worksheet contains a number of application-based NCLEX practice questions, including at least one alternate-item question per chapter.
- NEW! Updated content is completely current and consistent with the Lilley textbook.