Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Workbook for Rau's Respiratory Care Pharmacology, 9th Edition features a variety of engaging learning exercises for each of the 23 chapters in the core text. Examples include NBRC-type questions, critical thinking exercises, case studies, definitions, and appropriate content review to further readers' understanding of challenging pharmacology principles, develop critical-thinking skills, and prepare for success on the NBRC exam.
- Correlation with the main Raus text creates a seamless transition for learners when moving between the two books.
- Answer references back to the main text help readers easily review areas of weakness.
- Variety of helpful pharmacology exercises reinforce key terms and definitions.
- Case studies and critical thinking questions promotes the application of clinical skills.
- NEW! More case study and analysis-style questions challenge readers to think critically about respiratory care pharmacology.
- NEW! Incorporation of key illustrations from the text provides a visual review to enhance the study of important concepts.