Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Clinical Nursing Judgment Study Guide for Ignatavicius & Workman's Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, 8th Edition, provides extensive practice in developing clinical judgment and reasoning skills while facilitating deep learning of the core textbook content. Completely revised under new authorship and with a fresh emphasis on NCLEX-style questions and core textbook content, the 8th edition Study Guide ensures that you are thoroughly prepared for today's NCLEX Examination and safe nursing practice.
- Provides a thorough review of core textbook content while uniquely developing your clinical nursing judgment skills.
- Emphasis on clinical decision-making prepares you to confidently make safe and effective decisions in clinical practice.
- Answer key in the back of the book facilitates self-study.
- NEW! Stronger emphasis on NCLEX Exam question formats, including alternate-item formats, familiarizes you with NCLEX question formats to better prepare you for the NCLEX Examination.
- NEW! Tips for Student Success introductory chapter helps you apply academic knowledge to the clinical setting.
- NEW! Renewed emphasis and focus on core textbook content helps you focus limited study time on learning core medical-surgical content from the Ignatavicius & Workman textbook, rather than searching for content from other sources.
- NEW! Extensive revision under new authorship facilitates learning of essential textbook content with greater quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- NEW! Expanded use of long-term care questions addresses the shift in clinical sites toward long-term skilled care settings.