Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Reader-friendly and easy to use, the Study Guide for Introduction to Medical-Surgical Nursing, 6th Edition, is designed to help you master content and evaluate your progress through practical, useful exercises and activities, including a wealth of multiple-choice and alternate-format questions. This edition places an increased emphasis on higher-level application questions, including exercises to encourage practice in setting priorities, to prepare you to transfer your knowledge of medical-surgical concepts to patient care in the clinical setting.
- Learning activities include matching (key term and vocabulary review), completion, listing, labeling (illustrations), ranking/ordering, and application questions for textbook nursing care plans.
- Approximately 2,000 review questions include revised as well as new standard multiple-choice and alternate-format questions.
- NCLEX review question answer rationales discuss both correct and incorrect responses to help you explore the logic of your choices.
- Prioritization activities provide practice in prioritizing (deciding what to do first) and assignment (giving specific tasks to health care providers who may be supervised by LPNs, including nurse aids and nurse assistants).
- NEW! Completely revised content matches the most up-to-date nursing diagnoses.