Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Master the content from the Lilley textbook with the Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 6th Edition! Designed to accompany Lilley's Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 6th Edition, this workbook will assist you in understanding and applying material from each chapter in the text. The review questions prepare you for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include multiple-choice questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, and other educationally sound learning activities.
- Worksheets for each chapter include NCLEX Examinationstyle review questions, critical thinking and application questions, case studies, and other educationally sound learning activities.
- A Student Study Tips section provides study techniques, time management skills, and test-taking strategies.
- An Overview of Dosage Calculations section offers practice problems, sample drug labels, and a quiz.
- In-depth case studies help you apply information to real-world situations.
- NCLEXExamination Preparation sections in each chapter contain numerous NCLEX Examinationstyle practice questions, many of them application-based, including at least one alternate-format question per chapter.
- An increased focus on prioritization provides practice in identifying the most important, need-to-know nursing actions.
- Drug dosage calculation questions, one of which appears in every chapter, facilitate mastery of the mathematics of drug dosing.