Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Popular in its earlier editions, this two-volume workbook set continues to provide practice and review of the vital concepts presented in Merrill's Atlas. A concentration on terminology, anatomy, and positioning information make this set a must-have for new radiography students heading into the clinical setting. Includes a wealth of illustrations to enhance retention, as well as exercises on anatomy labeling and positioning, self-tests, and an answer key. Exercises provide a thorough review of anatomy and radiographic procedures.
- Serves as an ideal companion for review of the essential concepts of Merrill's Atlas.
- Uses a variety of exercises to reinforce anatomy and radiographic positioning. Includes labeling and identifying, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, matching exercises, crosswords, true/false questions, and fill-in-the-blanks.
- Thoroughly prepares beginning radiographers for the clinical environment.
- Features a wealth of illustrations to aid comprehension of essential concepts.
- New exercises cover radiographic pathology.
- Includes improved sequencing of exercises to correlate with the latest edition of Merrill's Atlas.
- Features more patient positioning exercises with photos.
- Presents additional exercises in the revised chapter on Trauma Radiography.