Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, this completely revised editionNumbers-Ruthin The Expositors Bible Commentary series puts world-class biblical scholarship in readers hands.
Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources. Its fifty-six contributors, thirty of whom are new, represent the best in evangelical scholarship committed to the full authority of the Bible.
The thoroughly revised features include:
- Comprehensive introductions
- Short and precise bibliographies
- Detailed outlines
- Insightful expositions of passages and verses
- Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
- Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues
- Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question
- Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes
- A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion