Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This classic text discusses the role of logistics in achieving corporate and financial goals.It has become the bible of the logistics sector and a frequently-adopted text at topbusiness schools.
- A proven market leader.
- Guaranteed high price seller.
- Successful crossover into practitioner and academic markets.
- Essential reading for logistics/operations managers and increasingly, managing the chain of demand is a growing area within marketing.
- Written by a top author and consultant in the field.
- New chapters on logistics value, integrated logistics, network logistics.
- Updated case studies throughout, from full international range of industries and companies including Dell, Wal-mart (vs K-Mart), Zara, GE Capital, Li & Fung (Hong Kong), Hewett Packard, Dyson and Nokia.
- Enhanced by diagrams and chapter summaries.