Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Offers a strong balance between research and applications.
Robert Feldman offers students a chronological overview of physical, cognitive, social, and emotional developmentfrom conception through death with his text Development Across the Life Span. This best-selling text presents up-to-date coverage of theory and research, with an emphasis on the application of these concepts by students in their personaland future professionallives. The text taps into students inherent interest in the subject of human development, encouraging them to draw connections between the material and their own experiences.
MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Feldman program. Key learning applications include, MyPsychLab video series, MyVirtualLife, and MyVirtualChild.
This text is available in a variety of formats digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearsons MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking Review and Apply sections Consist of short recaps of the chapters main points, followed by questions designed to provoke critical thinking.
- Engage Students Chapter Opening Prologues Describe an individual or situation that is relevant to the basic developmental issues being addressed in the chapter.
- Explore Research From Research to Practice boxes Describe a contemporary developmental research topic.
- Support Instructors A number of Instructor Resources including PowerPoint Presentations, MyTest Test Bank, and Instructors Manual.
This Book a la Carte Edition is an unbound, three-hole punched, loose-leaf version of the textbook and provides students the opportunity to personalized their book by incorporating their own notes and taking the portion of the book they need to class all at a fraction of the bound book price.