Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Engaging students and cultivating understanding in a world of diversity.
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/e examines the rich diversity found in human sexuality. More significantly, the text places an emphasis on cultivating understanding in a world of increasing diversity through personal engagement. Students are encouraged to reflect upon their own beliefs and experiences throughout the text in order to foster a more personal and impactful learning experience. The text also helps students develop their own opinions by promoting critical thinking skills, personal sexual health awareness, and responsible decision-making.
MyDeveleopmentLab is an integral part of the Rathus / Nevid / Fichner-Rathus program. Key learning applications include Video Series for Human Sexuality, My Life, My Sexuality, Assessment, and Personalized Study Plan.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning MyDevelopmentLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking Critical Thinking boxes are integrated into the margins. Boxes ask students to delve deeper into the material and reconsider their own opinions and ideas.
- Engage Students The newly updated "Real Students Real Questions" feature increases students critical thinking skills by incorporating real questions from actual college students, as posed to instructors.
- Explore Research Throughout the text, A Closer Look boxes provide in-depth discussions of scientific techniques and skill-building exercises such as Breast Self-Examination, Self-Examination of the Testes, and What to Do If You Suspect You Have Contracted an STD.
- Understand Sexuality Through new and updated features like My Life, My Sexuality, and A World of Diversity the authors strengthen comprehension of the material while fostering greater reflection and understanding.
- Support Instructors The 9th edition is accompanied by a rich instructor support package, including new video embedded PowerPoints, a heavily updated Instructors Manual and Test Bank that are organized according to in-text Learning Objectives for ease of use, and MyDevelopmentLab with the new Human Sexuality Video Series.
NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the Book with Access Card order the ISBN below;
0205961398 / 9780205961399 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (Case) Plus NEW MyDevelopmentLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206522 / 9780205206520 NEW MyDevelopmentLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205909469 / 9780205909469 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (hardcover)