Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
ALERT:Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.--
Engages students with lively and accessible insights into interpersonal skill development
Interpersonal Messages creates a foundation for students to understand the concepts of interpersonal communication and to develop the necessary skills to apply what they have learned through comprehensive coverage, exercises, and real life examples. With a focus on skill-building, this text helps today's students understand how to master interpersonal communication and relationship skills in every area of their personal, social, and professional lives.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the DeVito program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, assessment and sample speeches.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize LearningMyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical ThinkingLearning objectives at the beginning of every chapter help students focus on what they need to learn.
- Engage StudentsDiscussions focus on real-life topics to keep students engaged in the material.
- Apply EthicsEthical issues in interpersonal communication are addressed.
- Support InstructorsA full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
0205943608 / 9780205943609 Interpersonal Messages Plus MyCommunicationLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205890857 / 9780205890859 NEW MyCommunicationLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205931804 / 9780205931804 Interpersonal Messages
Note: MyCommunicationLab does not come automatically packaged with this text.