Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Retaining the student-friendly approach of previous editions, Introduction to Econometrics, Fifth Edition, uses clear and simple mathematics notation and step-by step explanations of mathematical proofs to help students thoroughly grasp the subject. Extensive exercises throughout build students' confidence and provide them with hands-on practice in applying techniques.
The fifth edition features a comprehensive revision guide to all the essential statistical concepts needed to study econometrics, additional Monte Carlo simulations, new summaries, and non-technical introductions to more advanced topics at the end of chapters.
This book is supported by an Online Resource Centre, which includes:
* Instructor's manual for the text and data sets, detailing the exercises and their solutions
* Customizable PowerPoint slides
* Data sets referred to in the book
* A comprehensive study guide offers students the opportunity to gain experience with econometrics through practice with exercises
* Software manual
* PowerPoint slides with explanations