Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Are you obsessed about your baby's sleep? Do you feel 'weak' because you can't leave him to cry himself to sleep? Do you need to relax more and enjoy being a parent?
Parenting expert Pinky McKay offers a natural, intuitive approach to solving your little ones' sleep problems and gives practical tips on how to:
- understand your baby's tired cues
- create a safe sleeping environment
- gently settle babies and toddlers
- feed infants to encourage sleepSleeping Like A Baby is a must read for stress-free, guilt-free parenting and offers down-to-earth and heartening advice on helping babies (and their parents!) to sleep better.
- Wise advice and simple tips for getting your baby to develop good sleeping habits.
- Pinky's books have sold over 40,000 copies in Australia.
- Pinky is Australia's baby-parent guru. She has been helping parents through private consultations and public talks for over thirty years.
- Pinky McKay is a soothing balm for uncertain parents everywhere. Her books - Sleeping Like a Baby, Toddler Tactics, Parenting by Heart and 100 Ways to Calm the Crying - have established her as a trustworthy voice of reason in the messy, fun, confusing business of parenting. Her books are approved and recommended by groups, including the Australian Breastfeeding Association and the Australian Association of Infant Mental Health.
- Pinky is an internationally recognised parenting expert (and qualified lactation and baby massage consultant), and has been helping parents through her talks, workshops, television appearances, blogs, columns, conferences and private practice for over thirty years.