Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more! Key content includes:Alternating Current, Motors: Theory and Application, Electric Lighting, Conduit Bending, Pull and Junction Boxes, Conductor Installations, Cable Tray, Conductor Terminations and Splices, Grounding and Bonding, Circuit Breakers and Fuses, and Control Systems and Fundamental Concepts.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http://oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER/Contren Sales Specialist at http://nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Annotated Instructor's Guide (AIG) Paperback 0-13-604468-9
- AIG Loose-Leaf 0-13-604469-7
- AIG Paperback + Contren Connect Access Code PACKAGE 0-13-606162-1
- AIG Contren Connect Access Code ONLY 0-13-605679-2
- Computerized Testing Software 0-13-605535-4
- Transparency Masters 0-13-605597-4
- PowerPoint Presentation Slides 0-13-605537-0
- Additional Trainee Workbooks 0-13-606184-2