Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Up and Running with AutoCAD 2017: 2D and 3D Drawing and Modeling presents Gindis combination of step-by-step instruction, examples, and insightful explanations. The emphasis from the beginning is on core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture, and design. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference, the book is written with the user in mind by a long-time AutoCAD professional and instructor based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
- Strips away complexities and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts
- Teaches only what is essential in operating AutoCAD, thereby immediately building student confidence
- Fully covers the essentials of both 2D and 3D in one affordable easy to read volume
- Presents basic commands in a documented, step-by-step guide on what to type in and how AutoCAD responds
- Includes several complementary video lectures by the author that accompany both 2D and 3D sections