Distribute compelling, device-neutral applications throughout your mobile computing environment using the expert instruction contained in this Oracle Press guide. PeopleSoft PeopleTools: Mobile Applications Development fully explains the latest programming methods and features detailed examples and ready-to-use code samples. Find out how to configure your workstation, start building PeopleSoft mobile applications, incorporate REST and Web services, use Oracle and third-party development utilities, and build high-performance hybrid applications. Performance tuning, troubleshooting, and security are covered in this comprehensive resource.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Mobile Application Platform and Fluid Application Designer
- Customize layout and appearance using collection items and CSS
- Create and deploy HTML5-based mobile applications
- Connect HTML5 programs to PeopleSoft through REST services
- Design mobile user interfaces with jQuery Mobile and AngularJS
- Construct Android-specific native applications using Eclipse and ADT
- Develop hybrid applications from the Oracle Mobile Application Framework