Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Proven methods for achieving continuous process improvement
Resolve "quality chaos" by creating a link between quality problems and their optimal solutions. With a focus on building an integrated quality environment, Strategic Continuous Process Improvement: Which Quality Tools to Use and When to Use Them begins by discussing the different types of continuous process improvement (CPI) systems available.
This practical guide explains how to implement a strategic performance model and select and integrate appropriate metrics to achieve desired results. Tested techniques for executing an improvement process are included along with real-world examples. The book concludes with a plan to help you sustain an ongoing culture of continuous quality improvement in your organization.
Find out how to:
- Identify CPI opportunities
- Evaluate various CPI options using comparative benchmarks
- Understand the characteristics of each quality option
- Map CPI characteristics against quality problems
- Select the appropriate tool to fit a specific quality problem
- Recognize the role of governance and performance reviews
- Cascade and communicate CPI throughout your organization
- Move the needle toward successful process optimization