Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Expertly manage the most common diseases and conditions encountered in hospital medicine!
Practical books such as this one take a giant step to bringing together the current body of usable knowledge to help hospitalists succeed....Hospitalists need to rely on books like this one for up to date information. --Laurence D. Wellikson, MD, FACP, CEO, Society of Hospital Medicine (from the foreword)
This concise yet comprehensive review is the perfect tool to prepare for certification, re-certification, and CME--or for use as a clinical refresher. Featuring expert insights, its highly efficient format conveniently condenses and simplifies must-know content for maximum yield and minimum time.
- Ideal for both specialists and generalists who manage subspecialty care in the increasingly complex hospital environment
- Complete, A-to-Z overview of all diseases and disorders commonly seen by hospitalists
- Expert, up-to-date coverage of unique, need-to-know concepts in hospital medicine--including key clinical, organizational, and administrative issues
- Practical coverage of the most common diagnostic-related groups in hospital-based health care
- An incisive look at patient safety that helps you ensure optimal care
- Logically organized, easy-to-follow chapters help focus your study and provide rapid access to specific subjects
- Includes coverage of key organizational and administrative issues