Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Interactions gives readers an authoritative look at the essential skills necessary for working effectively with others toward quality education for all students through cooperation and collaboration. Comprehensive and well written, it presents an ideal blend of theory and practical applications and is designed to help those in special education, the related services, and other disciplines work with colleagues, administrators, professionals in agencies outside schools, and parents and families. Following a helpful overview of collaboration in contemporary schools and across society, the authors introduce essential communication skills that form the foundation for successful collaboration; show a focus on problem solving and its common collaborative applications; and look at such critical topics as teaming, the key principles of co-teaching, consulting, coaching, mentoring, and conflict and resistance. Every chapter features numerous opportunities to learn new material and reinforce whats been learned, including the addition of links within the text that make this edition a highly interactive learning tool. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134168542 / 9780134168548 Interactions: Collaboration Skills for School Professionals, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Code Package
Package consists of:
- 0134245962 / 9780134245966 Interactions: Collaboration Skills for School Professionals, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134256794 / 9780134256795 Interactions: Collaboration Skills for School Professionals, Loose-Leaf Version