Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Value-Based Fees shows consultants how to easily and adroitly educate clients about value determining worth and consequent investment. Unlike the contingency fees of attorneys, Weiss explains, his technique is about establishing a win-win dynamic with clients, while accommodating buyers' egos that "you get what you pay for."
Filled with stories of successful consultants, sample proposals, letters of agreement, and other practical tools, Value-Based Fees' pragmatic advice includes:
- Step-by-step guidance on how to establish value-based fees
- How to create the "good deal" dynamic in client relationships
- Sixty ways to raise fees and increase profits immediately
- How to prevent and rebut fee objections
- How to use retainers wisely
- How to develop fee progression strategies
- How to make money while you sleep, eat, and play!
Value-Based Fees clearly explains how to charge for your value--and get--what you're worth, providing the kind of nontheoretical, pragmatic advice that will help to improve any consultant's practice immediately.