Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Prepare for every stage of your physician assistant career with Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice, 5th Edition - the one text that takes you from your PA coursework through clinical practice! Concise, easy to read, and highly visual, this all-in-one resource by Ruth Ballweg, Edward M. Sullivan, Darwin Brown, and Daniel Vetrosky delivers the current, practical guidance you need to know to succeed in any setting.
- Master all the core competencies you need to know for certification or recertification.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Navigate today's professional challenges with new chapters on NCCPA Specialty Recognition; Communication Issues; the Electronic Health Record; Patient Safety and Quality of Care; Population-Based Practice; and Physician Assistants and Supervision.
- Meet ARC-PA accreditation requirements with coverage of key topics such as Student Safety in Clinical Settings, Health Care Delivery Systems, Population-Based Practice, and Mass Casualties/Disasters.
- Keep up with the PA competencies that are endorsed by the AAPA, PAEA, NCCPA, and ARC-PA.
- Master key concepts and clinical applications thanks to a succinct, bulleted writing style; convenient tables; practical case studies; and clinical application questions throughout.
- Retain what youve learned and easily visualize every aspect of clinical practice with a new full-color design and illustrations throughout.
- Explore global options with expanded coverage of physician assistants in international medicine.