Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO NETWORK CABLING DESIGN
Here is the most reliable, proven, and authoritative training material available for those wishing to make the career-enhancing jump from installing data systems to actually designing them. This heavily illustrated volume provides the time-tested methods and procedures you need to master the design and customization of network infrastructure plans capable of meeting a client's most exacting requirements.
BICSI's world-renowned official training material is based on Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals so you know it has been successfully field-tested by network design professionals around the world. Clearly and simply written and presented in as easy-to-understand format, the hands-on guide:
- Provides valuable working knowledge of industry-standard practices
- Network components
- Network connections
- Networked communications
- Switching and Virtual LANs
- Services and applications
- Network management
- Offers vendor-neutral explanations of hardware and cabling technologies
- Thoroughly describes standards and topologies
- Breaks each task down into bulleted steps
Network Design Basics for Cabling Professionals offers the depth and breadth of coverage you would expect when two industry leaders such as McGraw-Hill and BICSI join forces--and expertise that cannot be found anywhere else.