Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Editors Dawn O. Braithwaite and Julia T. Wood put the proven concept of active learning to work for interpersonal communication students.
Now available in a convenient and affordable ($30) electronic format, the NEW second edition of Casing Interpersonal Communication expands on traditional interpersonal communication textbooks by immersing students in real life situations.
Easily adaptable to any existing interpersonal communication textbook, Casing Interpersonal Communication:
- Is available in an affordable ($30) electronic format that is easily accessible on a multitude of devices (desktop, online, or mobile). Readers can create study notes, collaborate with teachers and classmates, and search the text or notes to increase study time efficiency!
- Includes thirty easy to read case studies written by experts that encourage students to use abstract and conceptual knowledge drawn from theory and research to analyze and address concrete circumstances that will help them to then apply this knowledge to their own lives and relationships.
- Features cases written from the viewpoint of different people, teaching students to appreciate multiple perspectives on communication and the situations in which it occurs.
- Helps students expand their personal repertoire of communication choices so they can adapt effectively to diverse contexts, individuals, and relationships.
- Features an introductory chapter on how to use case studies in the classroom.
- Allows instructors to customize the book by purchasing single cases for $5 per case or 30 cases for $30.