Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Strategize, plan, and execute comprehensive drug-drug interaction assessments for therapeutic biologics
Offering both theory and practical guidance, this book fully explores drug-drug interaction assessments for therapeutic biologics during the drug development process. It draws together and analyzes all the latest findings and practices in order to present our current understanding of the topic and point the way to new research. Case studies and examples, coupled with expert advice, enable readers to better understand the complex mechanisms of biologic drug-drug interactions.
Drug-Drug Interactions for Therapeutic Biologics features contributions from leading international experts in all areas of therapeutic biologics drug development and drug-drug interactions. The authors' contributions reflect a thorough review and analysis of the literature as well as their own firsthand laboratory experience. Coverage includes such essential topics as:
- Drug-drug interaction risks in combination with small molecules and other biologics
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic drug-drug interactions
- In vitro methods for drug-drug interaction assessment and prediction
- Risk-based strategies for evaluating biologic drug-drug interactions
- Strategies to minimize drug-drug interaction risk and mitigate toxic interactions
- Key regulations governing drug-drug interaction assessments for therapeutic biologics.
Drug-Drug Interactions for Therapeutic Biologics is recommended for pharmaceutical and biotechnology scientists, clinical pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, and toxicologists. By enabling these readers to understand how therapeutic biologics may interact with other drugs, the book will help them develop safer, more effective therapeutic biologics.